I pray you have eyes to see and ears to hear as the presence of the Lord becomes real and tangible in your life. This is the time for your spirit man to be awakened within you… because awareness of what God is speaking will provoke you to a plan of action.
Awareness of what Father God is revealing to you will create a foundation for wisdom and strategy to build a fortress. A safe haven.
Awareness provokes a plan of action for you to…
- Live your life on offense instead of defense.
- Make choices on purpose.
- Seek strategic guidance from the Lord as He directs your steps.
Awareness and obedience go hand-n-hand like a dance.
- The dance between awareness and obedience breaks the back of fear;
- Because it tears down the stronghold that was built with the lies of the enemy.
The rhythm between awareness and obedience is a process that builds a healthy perception in your mind. As your mind is being renewed with a healthy perception, your faith will begin to mature.
There is a maturity level you will begin to experience when you step out in faith and obedience.
As you apply this discipline in your life on a consistent basis, you will begin to build a firm foundation of truth.
You may not see any change for a while, but keep building.
If you don’ t quit… you will begin to experience the first layer of muscle memory.
As you retrain your mind to trust the Lord and His Word, you will begin making a conscious choice not to listen or bow to the spirit of fear.
- As you practice this discipline, your muscle memory will begin to store new memories in your brain.
- Therefore your muscle memory will build a healthy pattern of processing your thoughts and actions.
- The more wisdom and revelation you receive and apply – the stronger your foundation of faith will become.
- Then you will begin to see the fruit and freedom in your life.
- What you’ve stored in your memory bank is the result of what you’ve built in your mind.
- What you have built and stored in your mind is the only thing you will be able to withdraw.
- So, if you don’t like what you’re withdrawing, then you have to store and build something different.
Your awareness of the enemy’s schemes, combined with your willingness to make changes in your life… will create a safe environment for the Holy Spirit to teach, mold, and heal you.
- Pray and ask God to reveal to you any thought or behavior patterns that are unhealthy.
- List 5 thoughts that bring you fear, anxiety or condemnation.
- List 5 behaviors that produce fear, anxiety or condemnation.
- Do you see any patterns?
I pray the peace of God over you and that you feel the love of the Father washing your fear away. I bind up every tormenting thought and release truth, peace, and wisdom over your mind. I pray you sleep and rest in His presence as your mind is at peace.
In the name of Jesus, I bind up the spirit of anxiety, confusion, and restlessness. I pray your spirit desires to be obedient to the will of the Father and submits to the Word of God.
I break every curse that was spoken over you and every painful emotion that has wounded your soul. I speak life over you. I see Father God’s love is flooding your mind right now and seeping deep within your soul… restoring every wounded place that has hidden the words, images, and memories just like that.
Allow the love of the Father to renew your mind and love your pain away. He created you and no one knows what you need more than Father God. His love is healing and will awaken your faith and hope to believe again. He loves you and He says, “You are more than enough.”
I pray that you embrace forgiveness, healing, and choose to walk in freedom in Jesus name.
“The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have life and have it abundantly (John 10:10).”
Love and Prayers,
Leave a Reply